Wednesday, February 9, 2011

an introduction...

I wanted to start a blog for (23rd/1st) so I can keep up with all the exciting things going on, and not only that but as more of my own personal "vision board".  So I'll be posting news about (23rd/1st), sneak peeks of new products, and just things that I am inspired by.  There are a lot of big things coming up, I will be moving up to Connecticut in March and will finally have an actual crafting space, instead of just my bed, and my poor overstuffed closet.  Which will hopefully help me to be more productive, especially since I am also attempting to launch this as my full time job!  March is also the month that I will be featured in "Charleston Magazine", I am very excited about that and interested to see what it does for business.  And last but certainly not least, as soon as I get up to Connecticut I will be finishing up the Spring 2011 line and I am SO excited for it.  I have found some adorable fabrics for the clutch purses and I can't wait to debut them.  I am also super excited to have a photoshoot with the amazing Joules Nicole from "House of Joules" photography.  I plan to go big with this photoshoot and I'll be using the photo's to make a brand new and more cohesive look for the store, and I will be printing a "look book" to send out to shops for wholesale orders.  So, needless to say there is a lot going on and it's about time I had a place to write it all down to share it!  If you are reading this, thanks for being here and I can't wait to share this adventure with you!

Xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment